Thursday 7th January 2010 – Update1>
Please note that we have managed to get some staff into the nursery. However, local road conditions and our car park are extremely icy we recommend only using our services if you have no other alternative. Please do not attempt to use the car park, make your way across the car park on foot.
We have decided, in light of further icy conditions and for the health and safety of our children and our staff, to shut the nursery early. We would ask your cooperation in collecting children as close to 4pm as possible.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Hayley and Jil