Tuesday, 3rd February 20091>
Jil and I have taken the decision to keep the nursery closed tomorrow. With little improvement in the weather conditions and talk of freezing conditions over night, the risk of travelling to staff, parents and children alike, is too great.
However, if the predicted freeze does not occur and roads are passable, we will open for business. Call the nursery on 01279 444840 for an update between 6.30 and 7.00am tomorrow for final confirmation.