Whilst we will endeavour to open the nursery tomorrow morning parents
need to make their own decision as to whether or not it is safe for
you and your child to travel to the settting.
If you do drop your child at nursery please consider if you be able to
get back to the setting safely and in time to collect them.
No decision on closure will be made tonight but please note that the
forecast is for more snow and dropping temperatures.
Please check he blog before setting out on your journey in the morning.
Hoping for a thaw!!